- The duration of the matches will be:
- 2 x 12 minutes for Benjamín, Alevín e Infantil
- 2 x 15 minutes for Cadete, Juvenil y Senior.
- Each team will have up to 14 players.
- Each player can play matches in two teams of your Club following this premises:
- The teams MUST NOT be in the same category.
- A player may only play in its category and in the next higher.
- Each team will have to identify a responsible for the team. He will
submit a list of components
the team upon arrival. The
responsible of each team must be located 24 hours a day during the tournament,
so it is recommended that
carry mobile phone.
- if the color of the clothing coincides with the opposing team, the team
which play as a visitor must change
their clothing, so that
encourages all teams to bring at least two luggage.
- All teams must be ready at the field 15 minutes before
the start of the match.
- The home team taking the throw in the first half, while in the second will the visiting team. Each team has one timeout for each half part
- If the team leaves the pitch without the match has ended you will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Once the match is ended each responsable will sign the match register.If the responsable does not sign the inform ti will give the victory to the other team with the result 0-15.
- The home team must provide the ball with which he plays the match. This should take the following measures:
- Category Juvenil y Senior 58-60 cm. (425-475grs.)
- Category Infantil y Cadete 54-56 cm. (325-400grs.)
- Category Benjamín y Alevín 50-52 cm. (275-325grs.)
- ll players must be able to identify their age whenever the competition committee asks. If a team uses players ages higher category to which it belong, it will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Protests must be submitted in writing to the Committee Competition, within a maximum of 15 minutes after the end of the meeting, together with a deposit of 120euros. Should the protest be accepted bail be returned.
- If a team unjustifiably miss a game, this will be given by 0-15 lost. If it is a repeat the equipwill be disqualified from the tournament. If the Committee Competition determines that the failure was deliberate,
the team will be disqualified from tournament. Eg. To facilitate the classification of other equipment.